Blog - LJ - ClaimID - Alcorn - Mad About - Habits - Soup - Sites - Friends - Bruce - Ange - Bootstrap - Net Savoir - Cloud Pics
My title is thus
Talking to myself...



Smange Facebook Fan Page

My status Angela Alcorn
Subscribing

 Subscribe in a reader

 Subscribe by Email
If you want to subscribe to a selection of stuff I do online, try this feed.
To collect my writing back into one place, I've made a Facebook Fan Page to collect all my best professional writing, including my work at MakeUseOf, NetSavoir, Vegemite Croissant, Stage Left Events, Bootstrap Your Life and more.
To browse other sites of mine, see my ClaimID.


Daily Mugshot



Twitter Updates
    follow me on Twitter
    www.flickr.com
    By Title
    Daily Tweets
    Talking to a few...
    Ange & Bruce Alcorn



    Widget_logo



    Fun Links
    Delicious Tags


    Latest Links

    Make Money Blogging


     
     Sunday, May 30, 2010

    Daily Tweets
    • 23:32 Isn't anyone going to vote for the butterflies? That was the best Eurovision costume change ever! #eurovision #
    • 23:42 Eurovision is proving that people pretending to be cute English girls are more popular than English girls. #eurovision #
    • 23:44 God it would be fun to dissect the political votes and year-by-year fashion votes. #eurovision Must. Mine. Data. #
    • 00:06 Morticia! #eurovision #
    • 00:12 So, is it just me who thinks the announcer looks like Judith Lucy? bit.ly/cpEcgs #eurovision #
    • 00:13 Guess I'll be trying to make a trip to Germany next year. #eurovision #
    • 00:17 Haha. What has she taken? This performance should be fun. Eep! Wouldn't want to be her right now. #eurovision #
    • 00:19 Ah - It's live. :D #eurovision #
    • 00:24 The poor girl. She'll to wake up tomorrow, blearily thinking "We won" and 5 minutes later she'll go "Argh - I sang twice!!" #eurovision #
    • 00:26 But amazingly, she actually sang quite well. #eurovision #
    • 09:04 Well done with this year's show, @eurovisionteam. I had a ball watching last night. #eurovision #
    • 09:17 @milkred Yeah. Serbia's act is great. I thought their mix of traditional sounds and new was fantastic. #eurovision #
    • 11:30 Here goes Australia's turn at #eurovision - yay! #
    • 11:47 Been searching, but no luck. Anyone know how I can watch the SBS Eurovision broadcast online? #eurovision #australia #
    • 11:50 @sbseurovision Oh, that makes me sad. Wanted to re-watch it at the same time as the Australians. :( #eurovision #sbseurovision #
    • 13:07 @pink_soprano Which act? France???? #
    • 13:09 @pink_soprano Oh.. Romania. The rubber suit and flamethrowers. :) #
    • 13:16 @pink_soprano I don't even want to think about how wrong that comment is. But don't you love it when your typos get retweeted like mad? :P #
    • 13:17 @NickHodge I thought the camera guys just got busted being distracted. #
    • 13:23 @ministerofgeek Oh. That link you send before didn't work. But justin.tv does. Thanks!!! #
    • 13:41 Love it. During the live show no-one mentioned Israel. Australian's all tweeting "Israel's in Europe?" #eurovision #sbseurovision #
    • 13:43 France: Bonne fete des mères! #
    • 18:29 @jasonbstanding I'm still knackered from our December trip. :D #
    Automagically posted by LoudTwitter

    Posted at 11:30 PM #

    Comments:
    View Comments »