Blog - LJ - ClaimID - Alcorn - Mad About - Habits - Soup - Sites - Friends - Bruce - Ange - Bootstrap - Net Savoir - Cloud Pics
My title is thus
Talking to myself...



Smange Facebook Fan Page

My status Angela Alcorn
Subscribing

 Subscribe in a reader

 Subscribe by Email
If you want to subscribe to a selection of stuff I do online, try this feed.
To collect my writing back into one place, I've made a Facebook Fan Page to collect all my best professional writing, including my work at MakeUseOf, NetSavoir, Vegemite Croissant, Stage Left Events, Bootstrap Your Life and more.
To browse other sites of mine, see my ClaimID.


Daily Mugshot



Twitter Updates
    follow me on Twitter
    www.flickr.com
    By Title
    Daily Tweets
    Talking to a few...
    Ange & Bruce Alcorn



    Widget_logo



    Fun Links
    Delicious Tags


    Latest Links

    Make Money Blogging


     
     Thursday, June 18, 2009

    Daily Tweets
    • 08:22 @NomentionofKev Yeah, I agree. It's better for her to leave it there than to have removal scarring. The stars are at least kind of cool. #
    • 08:24 @jeamland Something like that. :/ #
    • 08:24 @thornae *embarrassed that you admitted to owning a wifebeater*. #
    • 08:25 @thornae PS. There are ways to tell, you know. But now I'm considering removing tags from more of your clothing as an experiment. Boxers? :P #
    • 08:28 @jeamland True true. #
    • 08:35 Ugh. Iran Elections hashtag being abused by losers showing Goatse. I so didn't need that. #
    • 08:39 @NomentionofKev I'm sure if everyone blocks them Twitter will notice.. #
    • 09:31 Curious about: "HowStuffWorks "10 Science Experiments That Changed the World"" ( bit.ly/ChztE ) #
    • 09:58 RT @wendypedia The importance of stupidity in scientific research by Martin A. Schwartz: is.gd/14yn5 #
    • 10:11 Woo - We're approved for the house! Very, very relieved and happy. #
    • 10:19 Thanks for the RT @molokov_au and @timelady - Such a great article! More ppl should read it. #
    • 11:18 RT @timelady RT @phaoloo: Top 10 (More) Ways to Provoke a Geek Argument bit.ly/wpEmX #
    • 11:20 @timelady What's sad is that I first saw you post this on FB, then scrolled your tweets to retweet it because it was the easiest way. *sigh* #
    • 11:28 RT @davepenny47 RT @ParisHeather: A great blog for anyone planning a trip to watch the Tour de France: bit.ly/4Ex7wG #
    • 12:18 RT @Iconic88 RT @Mike_Wesely: #QUOTE: If you succeed at everything you try, you've probably set your sights too low ~ John Ball #
    • 12:19 Am I alone in compulsively editing typos & spelling mistakes when I retweet? #
    • 12:44 Apparently compulsive editing of other people's tweets is rampant on Twitter. #
    • 14:02 RT @CaribPop RT @PeterSantilli: Join the green wall - #iranelection ff.im/-47ZXt #
    • 14:04 @NomentionofKev Bwahaha! #
    • 14:04 @jamver Renting, but I'm sure the process is nearly as tricky. :) #
    • 14:06 Dammit, I left my tea in the kitchen again. Forgot to set my tea-timing widget. I'll never win this game. Doomed to drink strong, cold tea. #
    • 18:48 @binka_boo You'll love France then :D #
    • 18:49 @Primewax Wow. That doesn't convince me to go, you know. :P #
    • 18:49 @churchmouse443 Thanks - So do I :) #
    • 18:52 RT @absinthedisco RT @nytimes: City Room: Jet Heading to Newark With Dead Pilot bit.ly/gg3GG -- he died mid-flight! #
    • 20:33 Horrified about: "Job applicants required to hand over social network login/pass for background check" ( bit.ly/16nggO ) #
    • 20:53 Loving: "Twitter Telepathy: Researchers Turn Thoughts Into Tweets | Wired.com" ( bit.ly/Air94 ) #
    • 20:57 @NomentionofKev I'm desperate to edit your tweet now. :P #
    Automagically posted by LoudTwitter

    Posted at 11:30 PM #

    Comments:
    View Comments »