Blog - LJ - ClaimID - Alcorn - Mad About - Habits - Soup - Sites - Friends - Bruce - Ange - Bootstrap - Net Savoir - Cloud Pics
My title is thus
Talking to myself...



Smange Facebook Fan Page

My status Angela Alcorn
Subscribing

 Subscribe in a reader

 Subscribe by Email
If you want to subscribe to a selection of stuff I do online, try this feed.
To collect my writing back into one place, I've made a Facebook Fan Page to collect all my best professional writing, including my work at MakeUseOf, NetSavoir, Vegemite Croissant, Stage Left Events, Bootstrap Your Life and more.
To browse other sites of mine, see my ClaimID.


Daily Mugshot



Twitter Updates
    follow me on Twitter
    www.flickr.com
    By Title
    Daily Tweets
    Talking to a few...
    Ange & Bruce Alcorn



    Widget_logo



    Fun Links
    Delicious Tags


    Latest Links

    Make Money Blogging


     
     Tuesday, May 05, 2009

    Daily Tweets
    • 11:24 My finger is poised and ready to buy tickets. Just waiting on one teensy piece of confirmation. Come on, come on, come on. #
    • 11:39 It's done! Leonard Cohen tickets in row J. And they only cost a miniature fortune. Woo! #
    • 13:23 RT @Mrcalzone post.ly/SaZ - Geek art at the office. #
    • 15:16 @Mrcalzone Ooh. Thanks. *wants* #
    • 16:28 I wish someone would design a Mac Twitter client which had groups you can create multiple ways: search, list, browsing and elimination. #
    • 17:14 @paul_steele Nambu's nice, but it's still not quite right. It's still very difficult to check if all the people I want in the group are in. #
    • 17:34 @paul_steele Thanks. That's a nice list, but sadly I've tried all of them and still nothing is quite right. *sigh* :) #
    • 17:38 @paul_steele In fact, Nambu does most of what I ask. But there are still some friends it can't see - so I just can't add them to groups. #
    • 17:39 I'm concluding that Twitter is determined to make it difficult to keep track of your own real-life friends via Twitter. #
    • 18:37 @amypalko @paul_steele @pxlgirl @Sirjohn_writer - Tried Seesmic and Tweetdeck. Both very annoying to make a group list of 40 from 1700. :) #
    Automagically posted by LoudTwitter

    Posted at 11:30 PM #

    Comments:
    View Comments »