Blog - LJ - ClaimID - Alcorn - Mad About - Habits - Soup - Sites - Friends - Bruce - Ange - Bootstrap - Net Savoir - Cloud Pics
My title is thus
Talking to myself...



Smange Facebook Fan Page

My status Angela Alcorn
Subscribing

 Subscribe in a reader

 Subscribe by Email
If you want to subscribe to a selection of stuff I do online, try this feed.
To collect my writing back into one place, I've made a Facebook Fan Page to collect all my best professional writing, including my work at MakeUseOf, NetSavoir, Vegemite Croissant, Stage Left Events, Bootstrap Your Life and more.
To browse other sites of mine, see my ClaimID.


Daily Mugshot



Twitter Updates
    follow me on Twitter
    www.flickr.com
    By Title
    Daily Tweets
    Talking to a few...
    Ange & Bruce Alcorn



    Widget_logo



    Fun Links
    Delicious Tags


    Latest Links

    Make Money Blogging


     
     Friday, February 20, 2009

    Daily Tweets
    • 11:47 I really feel like going out for lunch. #
    • 14:46 Foodie secret of the day: The best cheese on toast is made with French bread and a huge chunk of Brie (not melted). #
    • 15:32 @lostinsweden It was very opinionated, true. But look - I got a new awesome cheese to try out of it. Win! Will try brannvinsost sometime. :D #
    • 15:47 I'm going to Bobby McFerrin! Thanks @jasonbstanding !! WOOOOOOOO!! *dances* #
    • 16:31 365 Days 2009 - Day 48 - Feb 17 - Wedding Anniversary (heading to dinner)! flickr.com/photos/smange/3295420164/ #
    • 16:32 365 Days 2009 - Day 49 - Feb 18 - I had to use my mugshot flickr.com/photos/smange/3294585687/ #
    • 16:32 365 Days 2009 - Day 50 - Feb 19 - Bored of headshots flickr.com/photos/smange/3295412870/ #
    • 16:32 365 Days 2009 - Day 51 - Feb 20 - Writing about postmodernism flickr.com/photos/smange/3294600173/ #
    • 17:31 @smbrown (just noticed your reply - sorry) You're welcome. I'm SO pleased with that find. And the RSS feed is pretty & well-organised, too. #
    • 17:44 Critical reasoning is like coding. You work for hours on something that is only perfect when it's brief & looks like you did no work on it. #
    • 18:18 @jeremylattimore Awesome - Thanks! Seems he's a musician, too. Great! Roger Sessions just went on my "To Read" list. #
    • 19:17 Instructable: How to make a bluetooth shoe phone (and other Get Smart gadgets). Please retweet! tinyurl.com/byjfs2 #
    • 19:27 Thanks for the RT @markdudlik and @raiha - It's a friend of mine who made the Shoe Phone. I'm dying for him to complete the set. :D #
    • 19:29 @Raiha Yeah, the boy's work situation got changed so our Aland plans got scrapped in favour of France. Must go for a holiday there though. #
    • 19:31 Thanks for the RT @Mobile_Fun !! More shoe phones for the world :D #
    • 19:41 @raiha My Swedish sources all say that, yes. I think I'd like playing in the snow, personally. =) #
    • 22:10 Watching @wilw and @feliciaday tweet I suddenly know the answer to the question "If you could invite anyone to dinner who would it be?" #
    • 22:10 ..although the whole dinner table would be full of people tweeting every single word. :P #
    Automagically posted by LoudTwitter

    Posted at 11:30 PM #

    Comments:
    View Comments »