Blog - LJ - ClaimID - Alcorn - Mad About - Habits - Soup - Sites - Friends - Bruce - Ange - Bootstrap - Net Savoir - Cloud Pics
My title is thus
Talking to myself...



Smange Facebook Fan Page

My status Angela Alcorn
Subscribing

 Subscribe in a reader

 Subscribe by Email
If you want to subscribe to a selection of stuff I do online, try this feed.
To collect my writing back into one place, I've made a Facebook Fan Page to collect all my best professional writing, including my work at MakeUseOf, NetSavoir, Vegemite Croissant, Stage Left Events, Bootstrap Your Life and more.
To browse other sites of mine, see my ClaimID.


Daily Mugshot



Twitter Updates
    follow me on Twitter
    www.flickr.com
    Talking to a few...
    Ange & Bruce Alcorn



    Widget_logo



    Fun Links
    Delicious Tags


    Latest Links

    Make Money Blogging


     
     Saturday, October 25, 2008

    Packing is over..
    Well, actually, the packing was done and out of the house by Monday, but we seem to have been pretty busy since then. It's a pretty full-on process. Normally when I move I just chuck stuff in garbage bags and throw it in the car. I'm not used to having to box everything up carefully, making sure nothing can move, documenting all the contents and translating into French. We also have a teensy, tiny house, and had to play box tetris in order to be able to walk around them. I wish that had been more exciting than it sounds. In fact, it was so agonising that we had to take photos of the process in order to vindicate our pain (honest). :)


    Packing Saga


    There's also plenty more photos to upload from the past month or so. Getting there slowly..

    We've now only got one month left in the country! So excited! We're having a casual farewell picnic in the park where we got married. 15th Nov from Midday onwards. We're bringing the keg of beer. BYO anything else you want. :)

    Where are we going? France. Why? Well, that was best explained here, even though that might be entirely out of date now.

    Labels: , , , ,



    Posted at 1:06 AM #

    Comments:
    View Comments »