Blog - LJ - ClaimID - Alcorn - Mad About - Habits - Soup - Sites - Friends - Bruce - Ange - Bootstrap - Net Savoir - Cloud Pics
My title is thus
Talking to myself...



Smange Facebook Fan Page

My status Angela Alcorn
Subscribing

 Subscribe in a reader

 Subscribe by Email
If you want to subscribe to a selection of stuff I do online, try this feed.
To collect my writing back into one place, I've made a Facebook Fan Page to collect all my best professional writing, including my work at MakeUseOf, NetSavoir, Vegemite Croissant, Stage Left Events, Bootstrap Your Life and more.
To browse other sites of mine, see my ClaimID.


Daily Mugshot



Twitter Updates
    follow me on Twitter
    www.flickr.com
    Talking to a few...
    Ange & Bruce Alcorn



    Widget_logo



    Fun Links
    Delicious Tags


    Latest Links

    Make Money Blogging


     
     Sunday, March 23, 2008

    New blog for the extended family and friends!
    So, I've been putting together a new blog (http://alcorn.id.au/), basically in preparation for being overseas. The plan is that the usual rants from me will be here, whereas the new blog will be more of the general updates: houses, holidays, careers etc. You know, the sorts of things you tell someone you haven't seen in six months when they say "So what have you been up to?".. the bigger picture things. Anyway, it's for both Bruce and I but probably written by me.

    So, if you're a relly or family friend who doesn't want to see all the silly stuff that ends up here, or wants to somehow reliably keep up with the important stuff, go to the new blog and subscribe to that. There is an email subscription too, so that should make things easy for you all. :)

    Labels:



    Posted at 11:02 PM #

    Comments:
    View Comments »