Blog - LJ - ClaimID - Alcorn - Mad About - Habits - Soup - Sites - Friends - Bruce - Ange - Bootstrap - Net Savoir - Cloud Pics
My title is thus
Talking to myself...



Smange Facebook Fan Page

My status Angela Alcorn
Subscribing

 Subscribe in a reader

 Subscribe by Email
If you want to subscribe to a selection of stuff I do online, try this feed.
To collect my writing back into one place, I've made a Facebook Fan Page to collect all my best professional writing, including my work at MakeUseOf, NetSavoir, Vegemite Croissant, Stage Left Events, Bootstrap Your Life and more.
To browse other sites of mine, see my ClaimID.


Daily Mugshot



Twitter Updates
    follow me on Twitter
    www.flickr.com
    By Title
    Feeling great!
    Talking to a few...
    Ange & Bruce Alcorn



    Widget_logo



    Fun Links
    Delicious Tags


    Latest Links

    Make Money Blogging


     
     Thursday, August 31, 2006

    Feeling great!

    Last night's games got very silly. Usually, it's a Scrabble night but
    last night we played Enchanted Forest, Archimedes and Boggle. It was
    very silly and I drank too much red and had a fantastic time. I slept
    pretty badly and was totally expecting a hangover today that I just
    don't have. Yay!

    This morning I got my head x-rayed to see if my braces really are ready
    to come off. One little tooth wasn't completely perfect so they
    violently ripped off the bracket and moved it. Ow! Ow! Ow! And
    apparently that's how they all get removed too. If it's going to hurt
    that much, just leave the damn braces on. Ow! Lots of panadol and sloppy
    food for me. Nice. D-Day Sept 18th. Still kind of looking forward to it.
    (?!??!?!)

    But the weather is gorgeous today and it was beautiful scootering around
    Kensington and Norwood which put me in a great mood. And then I got to
    work to find that our bulk perfume order had come in.. So now I smell
    pretty. Tommy Girl is yum!

    So, yeah I wish I wasn't at work today because it's just amazing
    outside. But somehow I'm in a great mood anyway. Bring on Summer!



    Posted at 3:10 AM #

    Comments:
    View Comments »