Blog - LJ - ClaimID - Alcorn - Mad About - Habits - Soup - Sites - Friends - Bruce - Ange - Bootstrap - Net Savoir - Cloud Pics
My title is thus
Talking to myself...



Smange Facebook Fan Page

My status Angela Alcorn
Subscribing

 Subscribe in a reader

 Subscribe by Email
If you want to subscribe to a selection of stuff I do online, try this feed.
To collect my writing back into one place, I've made a Facebook Fan Page to collect all my best professional writing, including my work at MakeUseOf, NetSavoir, Vegemite Croissant, Stage Left Events, Bootstrap Your Life and more.
To browse other sites of mine, see my ClaimID.


Daily Mugshot



Twitter Updates
    follow me on Twitter
    www.flickr.com
    Talking to a few...
    Ange & Bruce Alcorn



    Widget_logo



    Fun Links
    Delicious Tags


    Latest Links

    Make Money Blogging


     
     Thursday, August 03, 2006

    And a bit more change..

    So, I'm moving to Matt's house in the city now! I got my keys today and
    I'll be moving stuff over the next week.

    I'm excited but I'm so sick of moving. I get tired just thinking about
    it. Good thing I've been culling my stuff with every move. :)

    And on another cool note: I'm learning how to ride a motorbike. I had
    the first part of ridersafe on Saturday and this Saturday I'll do the
    second part (of getting my L's). Hopefully, I will suck just a little
    less than last week and will be allowed to ride on the road after that.
    *grins*

    Also, I had a scary bit of inspiration the other day and decided I
    should do the city to bay fun run http://www.city-bay.org.au/. I've
    never done it before and I'm sure I will go through hell working out how
    to run that far. But whatever. Got to try these things.



    Posted at 9:04 AM #

    Comments:
    View Comments »