Blog - LJ - ClaimID - Alcorn - Mad About - Habits - Soup - Sites - Friends - Bruce - Ange - Bootstrap - Net Savoir - Cloud Pics
My title is thus
Talking to myself...



Smange Facebook Fan Page

My status Angela Alcorn
Subscribing

 Subscribe in a reader

 Subscribe by Email
If you want to subscribe to a selection of stuff I do online, try this feed.
To collect my writing back into one place, I've made a Facebook Fan Page to collect all my best professional writing, including my work at MakeUseOf, NetSavoir, Vegemite Croissant, Stage Left Events, Bootstrap Your Life and more.
To browse other sites of mine, see my ClaimID.


Daily Mugshot



Twitter Updates
    follow me on Twitter
    www.flickr.com
    Talking to a few...
    Ange & Bruce Alcorn



    Widget_logo



    Fun Links
    Delicious Tags


    Latest Links

    Make Money Blogging


     
     Saturday, June 03, 2006

    Of sneakiness and parties

    Last night was fantastic!! Bruce had absolutely no idea that he was not
    going out for a romantic dinner with me, but was in fact meeting fifty
    or so family and friends for a surprise birthday party. Tee hee. It was
    awesome. :)

    It looked like everyone was having a good time.. but, most importantly,
    Bruce had a great time. It's gone down in history as the best moment of
    his life. Sweet! Oscar has it all recorded as mpeg so I will be sharing
    that around later for everyone's amusement. *grin*

    I'm still bouncing off the walls feeling pretty proud of myself and
    Bruce is still grinning ear to ear. So, all in all things are great!

    I'm so glad I could do that for him. Bruce is most deserving of nice
    things happening to him and of many nice friends.. and last night proved
    that he was destined to have much of both. Yay! Thank you to everyone
    who turned up - and thank you to everyone who helped!

    I'm now sitting at work tired and worn out.. but so happy. Life is
    great.



    Edit: Bruce has now posted about it here :)

    Posted at 2:39 AM #

    Comments:
    Congratulations on a well-executed surprise party!
     
    View Comments »