Blog - LJ - ClaimID - Alcorn - Mad About - Habits - Soup - Sites - Friends - Bruce - Ange - Bootstrap - Net Savoir - Cloud Pics
My title is thus
Talking to myself...



Smange Facebook Fan Page

My status Angela Alcorn
Subscribing

 Subscribe in a reader

 Subscribe by Email
If you want to subscribe to a selection of stuff I do online, try this feed.
To collect my writing back into one place, I've made a Facebook Fan Page to collect all my best professional writing, including my work at MakeUseOf, NetSavoir, Vegemite Croissant, Stage Left Events, Bootstrap Your Life and more.
To browse other sites of mine, see my ClaimID.


Daily Mugshot



Twitter Updates
    follow me on Twitter
    www.flickr.com
    Talking to a few...
    Ange & Bruce Alcorn



    Widget_logo



    Fun Links
    Delicious Tags


    Latest Links

    Make Money Blogging


     
     Monday, May 08, 2006

    I'm a super freak!


    Whoah. My ride in today was COLD!!! Also, I'd managed to leave all my
    bike riding gear at work.. So I was dressed in random stuff. I looked
    like such a freak. I had boots on, 3/4 red pants, a black
    sort-of-waterproof jacket, bike gloves, bike glasses (yellow ones) and a
    beanie under my helmet. I thought it would look kind of funny, but I
    didn't realise quite how funny until I caught sight of myself in a
    mirror when I got to work. I nearly fell over laughing, so I took a
    photo. I may get around to uploading it sometime.. But then again, maybe
    not :) Either way, the ride was so cold.. My hands, face and legs were
    melting off. Ow Ow.

    And last night I watched the last few episodes of season two Alias. They
    were great, but I have to complain bitterly that I knew what was
    coming.. since I remember seeing the ads on TV telling me how season
    three starts. Gnargh. I hate spoilers!!



    Posted at 1:32 AM #

    Comments:
    View Comments »