Blog - LJ - ClaimID - Alcorn - Mad About - Habits - Soup - Sites - Friends - Bruce - Ange - Bootstrap - Net Savoir - Cloud Pics
My title is thus
Talking to myself...



Smange Facebook Fan Page

My status Angela Alcorn
Subscribing

 Subscribe in a reader

 Subscribe by Email
If you want to subscribe to a selection of stuff I do online, try this feed.
To collect my writing back into one place, I've made a Facebook Fan Page to collect all my best professional writing, including my work at MakeUseOf, NetSavoir, Vegemite Croissant, Stage Left Events, Bootstrap Your Life and more.
To browse other sites of mine, see my ClaimID.


Daily Mugshot



Twitter Updates
    follow me on Twitter
    www.flickr.com
    Talking to a few...
    Ange & Bruce Alcorn



    Widget_logo



    Fun Links
    Delicious Tags


    Latest Links

    Make Money Blogging


     
     Saturday, April 15, 2006

    Fantastic Easter So Far
    Well, Thursday night Matt took Bruce and I to Grange and we had a fantastic dinner at the Grange Hotel followed by wine with Matt's parents. We stayed in the flat and had a walk along hte beach in the morning which was GREAT! Then hot cross buns and on to the Art Gallery for a Corinthian's gig. Spent the whole day at the gallery feeling most cultured and relaxed. Grabbed a pizza from Jimmy's (in Crafers) and went to Tanya and Mark's house for the latter part of the evening and caught up with Sarah Brown.

    Bloody excellent day!

    Now, today we are heading to the Summit for breakfast, to town for shopping, to a party at James' tonight. Tomorrow we plan to walk to Mt Lofty and at some point we're going to see "V for Vendetta".

    Still a bit upset we can't afford to get to the Nationals in Canberra, but at least we've filled up the weekend with fun stuff that is just as cool. Yay!

    Posted at 1:08 AM #

    Comments:
    View Comments »