Blog - LJ - ClaimID - Alcorn - Mad About - Habits - Soup - Sites - Friends - Bruce - Ange - Bootstrap - Net Savoir - Cloud Pics
My title is thus
Talking to myself...



Smange Facebook Fan Page

My status Angela Alcorn
Subscribing

 Subscribe in a reader

 Subscribe by Email
If you want to subscribe to a selection of stuff I do online, try this feed.
To collect my writing back into one place, I've made a Facebook Fan Page to collect all my best professional writing, including my work at MakeUseOf, NetSavoir, Vegemite Croissant, Stage Left Events, Bootstrap Your Life and more.
To browse other sites of mine, see my ClaimID.


Daily Mugshot



Twitter Updates
    follow me on Twitter
    www.flickr.com
    Talking to a few...
    Ange & Bruce Alcorn



    Widget_logo



    Fun Links
    Delicious Tags


    Latest Links

    Make Money Blogging


     
     Friday, February 17, 2006

    Attempt at an update
    Hrm, well I am looking for a place at the moment with Jason. Tomorrow we'll be house hunting all day and then maybe finally I will not be living on Damien's floor. Katie has a friend who also needs a house and flatmates.. so we're considering talking to this girl and moving in with a complete stranger. Could be fun!

    I have some sort of strange illness (the doctor doesn't know what it is) which I am trying to treat, but the medicine seems to be making me feel worse.. Gnargh.

    I've just realised how much of a web 2.0 addict I am. I love my blog toys. :)

    Bruce has just gone back home and I am distracting myself merrily so I don't miss him too much. He is a most awesome person. *sigh*

    Last night Bruce and I ate burgers and drank a couple of bottles of red while floating around in Damien's pool under fairy lights. Since it was 35 yesterday it was a gorgeous night and a most fantastic time. Really beautiful.

    Ah, who am I kidding? I miss him already. :) Life is GREAT!

    Posted at 8:13 AM #

    Comments:
    View Comments »