Blog - LJ - ClaimID - Alcorn - Mad About - Habits - Soup - Sites - Friends - Bruce - Ange - Bootstrap - Net Savoir - Cloud Pics
My title is thus
Talking to myself...



Smange Facebook Fan Page

My status Angela Alcorn
Subscribing

 Subscribe in a reader

 Subscribe by Email
If you want to subscribe to a selection of stuff I do online, try this feed.
To collect my writing back into one place, I've made a Facebook Fan Page to collect all my best professional writing, including my work at MakeUseOf, NetSavoir, Vegemite Croissant, Stage Left Events, Bootstrap Your Life and more.
To browse other sites of mine, see my ClaimID.


Daily Mugshot



Twitter Updates
    follow me on Twitter
    www.flickr.com
    Talking to a few...
    Ange & Bruce Alcorn



    Widget_logo



    Fun Links
    Delicious Tags


    Latest Links

    Make Money Blogging


     
     Monday, January 09, 2006

    50 Things I want to do in 2006
    1. Lose Weight
    2. Read a book a week minimum :)
    3. Go on a long holiday overseas
    4. Get my business happenning!
    5. Have people over for breakfast more often
    6. Get a makeover and buy all the product
    7. Get to the point where I can jog for an hour without dying
    8. Play more scrabble
    9. Play more Cards - Bridge, Canasta, 500
    10. Host more parties
    11. Start the girly group :)
    12. Skydive again!
    13. More bike rides with friends
    14. More swimming!
    15. Ride to Melbourne (From Adelaide)
    16. Go Rollerblading regularly
    17. Go Ice Skating regularly
    18. Take up gymnastics again
    19. Learn how to surf!
    20. Do yoga regularly
    21. Do some Hang Gliding
    22. Do more Rock Climbing
    23. Learn about gardening
    24. Do online/external learning
    25. Dress up more often
    26. Learn Violin/Viola or Flute
    27. Learn Guitar
    28. Get back into my Maths and Physics
    29. Learn how to touch type properly
    30. Go Skiing
    31. Go to more raves
    32. Go to more live gigs
    33. Go out for cocktails more often
    34. Get back into Photography
    35. Make something new from a recipe book twice a week
    36. Take time to relax properly
    37. Spend less time on my computer
    38. Watch more movies I haven't seen
    39. Watch decent the TV shows I never got to see
    40. Get into the habit of an evening walk
    41. Make electronic music
    42. Watch my cat more (yeah like I can stop)
    43. Buy some decent Art
    44. Buy a whole new wardrobe
    45. Spend more time hanging around cafes in the afternoons
    46. Get an ipod
    47. Go out dancing more!
    48. Read more text books
    49. Learn more random trivia
    50. Party hard!

    Posted at 10:11 PM #

    Comments:
    View Comments »