Blog - LJ - ClaimID - Alcorn - Mad About - Habits - Soup - Sites - Friends - Bruce - Ange - Bootstrap - Net Savoir - Cloud Pics
My title is thus
Talking to myself...



Smange Facebook Fan Page

My status Angela Alcorn
Subscribing

 Subscribe in a reader

 Subscribe by Email
If you want to subscribe to a selection of stuff I do online, try this feed.
To collect my writing back into one place, I've made a Facebook Fan Page to collect all my best professional writing, including my work at MakeUseOf, NetSavoir, Vegemite Croissant, Stage Left Events, Bootstrap Your Life and more.
To browse other sites of mine, see my ClaimID.


Daily Mugshot



Twitter Updates
    follow me on Twitter
    www.flickr.com
    Talking to a few...
    Ange & Bruce Alcorn



    Widget_logo



    Fun Links
    Delicious Tags


    Latest Links

    Make Money Blogging


     
     Wednesday, December 07, 2005

    Today's Mundaneness
    I have unpacked some stuff, changed my address with a whole lot of organisations, backed up my entire digital world and blown away all my files for a good hard re-install on my desktop *holds breath*

    I am supposed to be working, but it really was too much of a pain in the arse without re-installing. So, today gets wasted and tomorrow I work even harder than I was going to.

    In the meantime, I am going to make banana muffins to detract from the geekiness of this all and make it feel like I spent a leisurely day at home doing things I really wanted to.

    I got really jealous of Clare making peanut brittle yesterday. I keep thinking it would be nice to spend the day relaxing and baking etc.. but then I realise I would very quickly become a 50's housewife and require valium just to keep smiling. Okay, so an inbetween would be nice :)

    Posted at 3:46 AM #

    Comments:
    View Comments »