Blog - LJ - ClaimID - Alcorn - Mad About - Habits - Soup - Sites - Friends - Bruce - Ange - Bootstrap - Net Savoir - Cloud Pics
My title is thus
Talking to myself...



Smange Facebook Fan Page

My status Angela Alcorn
Subscribing

 Subscribe in a reader

 Subscribe by Email
If you want to subscribe to a selection of stuff I do online, try this feed.
To collect my writing back into one place, I've made a Facebook Fan Page to collect all my best professional writing, including my work at MakeUseOf, NetSavoir, Vegemite Croissant, Stage Left Events, Bootstrap Your Life and more.
To browse other sites of mine, see my ClaimID.


Daily Mugshot



Twitter Updates
    follow me on Twitter
    www.flickr.com
    By Title
    I love Citilan
    Talking to a few...
    Ange & Bruce Alcorn



    Widget_logo



    Fun Links
    Delicious Tags


    Latest Links

    Make Money Blogging


     
     Monday, November 28, 2005

    I love Citilan
    I have moved all of my stuff into the new house.. Alasdair is moving his stuff in tonight. Meanwhile I am still waiting for the power and phone to work. And even if said power and phone worked.. it may be 3 weeks until we have ADSL at the new house. Bummer. Either way, I have decided to make friends with the staff at the Caledonian Hotel, which is located at a Citilan Hotspot. Deal is: I buy drinks and they let me use their power point. :) Okay, so if I had a laptop where the power supply actually worked I wouldn't even have to make that deal. Doesn't matter. This works. And they have comfy leather couches.

    Jo's wedding yesterday was fantastic. She is now well and truly a Mrs and loving it. I danced with the bridesmaids and kiddies for quite a while.. then hung around with the chorister types. It ended pretty early.. but since I was absolutely stuffed I wasn't complaining too much.

    I'm still stuffed today because I got up at 6:30am to unpack as much as I could before Alasdair starts moving shit in tonight. Blergh, Tired!

    Well, this afternoon I plan to invite a few people around to actually see the inside of the place. All I can do to entertain is make tea or drink warm white wine.. but at least we have an outdoor setting to sit on :)

    EDIT The Oxford has much better citilan than the Caledonian. :) And Ox
    Burgers. :)

    Posted at 2:16 AM #

    Comments:
    View Comments »