Blog - LJ - ClaimID - Alcorn - Mad About - Habits - Soup - Sites - Friends - Bruce - Ange - Bootstrap - Net Savoir - Cloud Pics
My title is thus
Talking to myself...



Smange Facebook Fan Page

My status Angela Alcorn
Subscribing

 Subscribe in a reader

 Subscribe by Email
If you want to subscribe to a selection of stuff I do online, try this feed.
To collect my writing back into one place, I've made a Facebook Fan Page to collect all my best professional writing, including my work at MakeUseOf, NetSavoir, Vegemite Croissant, Stage Left Events, Bootstrap Your Life and more.
To browse other sites of mine, see my ClaimID.


Daily Mugshot



Twitter Updates
    follow me on Twitter
    www.flickr.com
    By Title
    Cat Reference
    Talking to a few...
    Ange & Bruce Alcorn



    Widget_logo



    Fun Links
    Delicious Tags


    Latest Links

    Make Money Blogging


     
     Friday, November 18, 2005

    Cat Reference
    I had to get a written cat reference for this new house (Increased our chances etc). Given that Adrian had never been asked for anything quite so silly in his life, I found the response to be really cute.


    This letter is to confirm that for an 18 month period during 2003 and 2004, Schroedinger and her owner Ms. Angela Randall boarded at my primary place of residence. Schroedinger was fully house-trained and at no time did she defecate or urinate inside the house other than in her kitty-litter. She did not damage or cause damage to any furniture in the house and confined her claw-sharpening to an appropriate scratching post. Schroedinger shared the house with another elderly female cat, and while there were occasional personality clashes, these were not significant and did not disturb the sleep of either myself or Ms. Randall. In summary, Schroedinger is well-trained, intelligent and a good-natured cat and I would not hesitate to commend her to any home-owner.

    Posted at 5:38 AM #

    Comments:
    View Comments »