Blog - LJ - ClaimID - Alcorn - Mad About - Habits - Soup - Sites - Friends - Bruce - Ange - Bootstrap - Net Savoir - Cloud Pics
My title is thus
Talking to myself...



Smange Facebook Fan Page

My status Angela Alcorn
Subscribing

 Subscribe in a reader

 Subscribe by Email
If you want to subscribe to a selection of stuff I do online, try this feed.
To collect my writing back into one place, I've made a Facebook Fan Page to collect all my best professional writing, including my work at MakeUseOf, NetSavoir, Vegemite Croissant, Stage Left Events, Bootstrap Your Life and more.
To browse other sites of mine, see my ClaimID.


Daily Mugshot



Twitter Updates
    follow me on Twitter
    www.flickr.com
    By Title
    Talking to a few...
    Ange & Bruce Alcorn



    Widget_logo



    Fun Links
    Delicious Tags


    Latest Links

    Make Money Blogging


     
     Wednesday, October 12, 2005


    WTF??

    Posted at 6:35 AM #

    Comments:
    I appreciate your information on Business Management. I just bookmarked your site and will be back regulalry to keep on top of it. Please check out my blog on Business Management Exposed - I'd really appreciate it
     
    Sweet hamster.
     
    Help me Dude, I'm lost.

    I was searching for Elvis and somehow ended up in your blog, but you know I'm sure I saw Elvis in the supermarket yesterday.

    No honest really, he was right there in front of me, next to the steaks singing "Love me Tender".

    He said to me (his lip was only slightly curled) "Boy, you need to get yourself a shiny, new plasmatv to go with that blue suede sofa of yours.

    But Elvis said I, In the Ghetto nobody has a plasma tv .

    Dude I'm All Shook Up said Elvis. I think I'll have me another cheeseburger then I'm gonna go home and ask Michael Jackson to come round and watch that waaaay cool surfing scene in Apocalypse Now on my new plasma tv .

    And then he just walked out of the supermarket singing. . .

    "You give me love and consolation,
    You give me strength to carry on "

    Strange day or what? :-)
     
    Hello, just visited your blog, it's informative. I have a website about **Plasma and LCD TV review**, please visit and hope that it's useful for you to choose your flat-panel TV.
     
    I was reading your blog and thought i would mention this free blog hosting site.

    Free blog hosting using wordpress. The top blogging tols online and many free templates to choose from. Free hosting. Get your free stuff blog now!

    GET FREE BLOG NOW
     
    That rabbit's name is Oolong (named after the oolong variety of tea)

    English Tribute Site:
    http://www.syberpunk.com/cgi-bin/index.pl?page=oolong

    Official Site:
    http://www.fsinet.or.jp/~sokaisha/rabbit/rabbit.htm

    Even has a Wikipedia entry:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oolong_(rabbit)

    Yes, I do spend too much time online LOL
     
    View Comments »