Blog - LJ - ClaimID - Alcorn - Mad About - Habits - Soup - Sites - Friends - Bruce - Ange - Bootstrap - Net Savoir - Cloud Pics
My title is thus
Talking to myself...



Smange Facebook Fan Page

My status Angela Alcorn
Subscribing

 Subscribe in a reader

 Subscribe by Email
If you want to subscribe to a selection of stuff I do online, try this feed.
To collect my writing back into one place, I've made a Facebook Fan Page to collect all my best professional writing, including my work at MakeUseOf, NetSavoir, Vegemite Croissant, Stage Left Events, Bootstrap Your Life and more.
To browse other sites of mine, see my ClaimID.


Daily Mugshot



Twitter Updates
    follow me on Twitter
    www.flickr.com
    By Title
    Buffy Quiz
    Talking to a few...
    Ange & Bruce Alcorn



    Widget_logo



    Fun Links
    Delicious Tags


    Latest Links

    Make Money Blogging


     
     Monday, June 13, 2005

    Buffy Quiz
    You scored as Buffy Summers. You are a very strong individual. You do, however, have some trouble admitting how you truely feel. You've experienced a lot during your life, but you more than manage. Always willing to help, you're a great friend.

    Buffy Summers

    100%

    Spike

    83%

    Dawn Summers

    79%

    Anya

    71%

    Rupert Giles

    71%

    Willow Rosenberg

    71%

    Xander Harris

    50%

    Tara Maclay

    50%

    Which Buffy The Vampire Slayer Character Are You Most Like!?
    created with QuizFarm.com


    Posted at 5:18 AM #

    Comments:
    People used to always tell me I look like Willow... maybe just because I share a name with the actress. But I better take the test and find out!
     
    View Comments »