Blog - LJ - ClaimID - Alcorn - Mad About - Habits - Soup - Sites - Friends - Bruce - Ange - Bootstrap - Net Savoir - Cloud Pics
My title is thus
Talking to myself...



Smange Facebook Fan Page

My status Angela Alcorn
Subscribing

 Subscribe in a reader

 Subscribe by Email
If you want to subscribe to a selection of stuff I do online, try this feed.
To collect my writing back into one place, I've made a Facebook Fan Page to collect all my best professional writing, including my work at MakeUseOf, NetSavoir, Vegemite Croissant, Stage Left Events, Bootstrap Your Life and more.
To browse other sites of mine, see my ClaimID.


Daily Mugshot



Twitter Updates
    follow me on Twitter
    www.flickr.com
    Talking to a few...
    Ange & Bruce Alcorn



    Widget_logo



    Fun Links
    Delicious Tags


    Latest Links

    Make Money Blogging


     
     Saturday, May 28, 2005

    Sillies from: I used to believe
    More from I used to believe

    When I was young my father told me that it was his job to pull the MGM Lion's tail and make him roar. I believed that for years and even bragged to my friends about it.
    Raised in the 60's

    ------------------------------

    I used to think that my grandparents were a lonely old couple that used to come and visit my family because they had no children of their own.
    Anon

    ------------------------------

    When I was young I could never figure out why I couldn't see the bunnies in the river. My parents would always look at the river and comment about how fast the rabbits were (rapids).
    Pat
    ------------------------------

    When I was little, I heard some kind of commercial that mentioned a "menstrual cycle". I got very excited because I thought it was some kind of bicycle. First you ride a tricycle, then training wheels, then a two wheeler, then a menstrual cycle. I soon learned the truth when I asked my dad for a "menstrual cycle" for my birthday at age 9.
    Lara

    ------------------------------

    I used to believe that mirrors reflected everything, so if you threw a rock at a mirror it would bounce off leaving the mirror unscathed.
    emdeeme

    ------------------------------

    Diana, Princess of Wales, was a confusing title to a seven year old girl. Unaware that Wales was part of the UK, I thought she was princess of the big, underwater mammals. I wanted to be Princess of Dolphins.
    Xornia

    Posted at 8:39 AM #

    Comments:
    View Comments »