Blog - LJ - ClaimID - Alcorn - Mad About - Habits - Soup - Sites - Friends - Bruce - Ange - Bootstrap - Net Savoir - Cloud Pics
My title is thus
Talking to myself...



Smange Facebook Fan Page

My status Angela Alcorn
Subscribing

 Subscribe in a reader

 Subscribe by Email
If you want to subscribe to a selection of stuff I do online, try this feed.
To collect my writing back into one place, I've made a Facebook Fan Page to collect all my best professional writing, including my work at MakeUseOf, NetSavoir, Vegemite Croissant, Stage Left Events, Bootstrap Your Life and more.
To browse other sites of mine, see my ClaimID.


Daily Mugshot



Twitter Updates
    follow me on Twitter
    www.flickr.com
    Talking to a few...
    Ange & Bruce Alcorn



    Widget_logo



    Fun Links
    Delicious Tags


    Latest Links

    Make Money Blogging


     
     Monday, May 23, 2005

    More on procrastination
    So my previous post didn't get me off my ass. I still felt the need to look at Karen Cheng's site in some more detail and drool a bit more at the layout. I had a great time listening to a presentation from Jaba the other day because I was interested in the web design. I love(d) wasting time on the fucs website - The fucs site is now in a redevelopment phase as I hand over - The old old site (which I didn't do)is back up. The one I handed over (currently here)will be up again soon.

    I sometimes feel arty. I did graphic design for a while at high school. My hand drawing is shocking, but I have a good eye. I wish I was more arty. I definitely have the geeky side of web design. Well, I love working on web design. Fuck. Am I doing the wrong course? Should I be doing a graphic design course? Learning flash? Maybe I can combine my skills and do web design for events. That'd be cool.

    Oh shit I'm still procrastinating.

    Posted at 1:54 AM #

    Comments:
    View Comments »