Blog - LJ - ClaimID - Alcorn - Mad About - Habits - Soup - Sites - Friends - Bruce - Ange - Bootstrap - Net Savoir - Cloud Pics
My title is thus
Talking to myself...



Smange Facebook Fan Page

My status Angela Alcorn
Subscribing

 Subscribe in a reader

 Subscribe by Email
If you want to subscribe to a selection of stuff I do online, try this feed.
To collect my writing back into one place, I've made a Facebook Fan Page to collect all my best professional writing, including my work at MakeUseOf, NetSavoir, Vegemite Croissant, Stage Left Events, Bootstrap Your Life and more.
To browse other sites of mine, see my ClaimID.


Daily Mugshot



Twitter Updates
    follow me on Twitter
    www.flickr.com
    Talking to a few...
    Ange & Bruce Alcorn



    Widget_logo



    Fun Links
    Delicious Tags


    Latest Links

    Make Money Blogging


     
     Thursday, April 14, 2005

    Trying to analyse myself...
    I decided to do some investigation into myself and how others see me. I got a book from the library and thought I'd actually do a few of the exercises to see if I have a realistic view of myself and if I am actually portrayed in the way I would like to be. There is a point to this: If I can run my own Event Management business the line between work and play will be blurred. I will need to be more professional in my play time and more relaxed in my work time. The overall impression I give will have to be more consistent.
    I asked Osar what words he would use to describe me and his first word was:
    vitality. This was hours ago and I'm still thinking about it. As you can tell, I'm pretty happy with that. That's possibly one of the most flattering comments I've had in a while. Thanks Osk!



    Posted at 3:55 AM #

    Comments:
    View Comments »