Blog - LJ - ClaimID - Alcorn - Mad About - Habits - Soup - Sites - Friends - Bruce - Ange - Bootstrap - Net Savoir - Cloud Pics
My title is thus
Talking to myself...



Smange Facebook Fan Page

My status Angela Alcorn
Subscribing

 Subscribe in a reader

 Subscribe by Email
If you want to subscribe to a selection of stuff I do online, try this feed.
To collect my writing back into one place, I've made a Facebook Fan Page to collect all my best professional writing, including my work at MakeUseOf, NetSavoir, Vegemite Croissant, Stage Left Events, Bootstrap Your Life and more.
To browse other sites of mine, see my ClaimID.


Daily Mugshot



Twitter Updates
    follow me on Twitter
    www.flickr.com
    Talking to a few...
    Ange & Bruce Alcorn



    Widget_logo



    Fun Links
    Delicious Tags


    Latest Links

    Make Money Blogging


     
     Saturday, April 16, 2005

    I think I should try sleeping - It sounds great.
    Two nights of red wine in pubs - Thursday was with Nat in the Exeter, last night was with Nat and Tanya in the Elephant. More chat, more wine. :)

    Not sure why I still woke up at 6am after all that, but it did mean I could read a book before breakfast. Nice. Tonight is Alasdair's party at Raj on Taj... yum.

    So what's keeping me awake? Brain won't stop. I have a few too many things to keep on top of at the moment. I'd like to do less, but all of them are critical in their own way.

    No particular order:
    IV - Fun & very relevant to chosen career
    FUCS/AUCS - Fun & Relevant to IV
    TAFE - Relevant to chosen career
    ACCU - Relevant to earn money. Could also be useful in career
    Folk Fed - Fun & Relevant to chosen career. Also earns some money
    Spending time with friends and boy - Got to have some fun that isn't also work!
    Business - It *is* my career. I have to start certain balls rolling now
    Fitness - I want to lose weight. I want to be more healthy. I want to be gorgeous. I want to be able to ride to Melbourne in December. It's also fun :)
    Plus, I like to do other random personal things like reading, writing, holidays, movies and learning other interesting stuff.

    *sigh*

    Ooh... I installed the new MSN Beta. It shows people what I'm listening to!! Cool.

    Posted at 3:19 AM #

    Comments:
    View Comments »