Blog - LJ - ClaimID - Alcorn - Mad About - Habits - Soup - Sites - Friends - Bruce - Ange - Bootstrap - Net Savoir - Cloud Pics
My title is thus
Talking to myself...



Smange Facebook Fan Page

My status Angela Alcorn
Subscribing

 Subscribe in a reader

 Subscribe by Email
If you want to subscribe to a selection of stuff I do online, try this feed.
To collect my writing back into one place, I've made a Facebook Fan Page to collect all my best professional writing, including my work at MakeUseOf, NetSavoir, Vegemite Croissant, Stage Left Events, Bootstrap Your Life and more.
To browse other sites of mine, see my ClaimID.


Daily Mugshot



Twitter Updates
    follow me on Twitter
    www.flickr.com
    By Title
    Delayed posts
    Talking to a few...
    Ange & Bruce Alcorn



    Widget_logo



    Fun Links
    Delicious Tags


    Latest Links

    Make Money Blogging


     
     Friday, April 01, 2005

    Delayed posts
    Okay, so I haven't written anything for AGES. I did send a post from work the other day (Tuesday 29th) about weird dreams i had the night before, but it doesn't seem to have arrived yet.

    The 18-20th were AUCS camp at Longwood. That was a great weekend. I had a ball.

    25th - 28th was Easterfest. Since I was organising it I had heaps of work to do, but somehow I still had a fantastic time. Yay! The general attitude is that a fantastic weekend was had by all, so I'm happy.

    Yesterday I had a seriously crappy flu. I spent all day just lying around staring at the walls because I had no energy to move. I ate easter eggs when I was hungry because I could do that without getting out of bed. Someone eventually turned the tv on for me, but I couldn’t understand it anyway. Today I’m feeling a little better, so I will go to work. Still feeling really weak.

    This weekend is FUCS camp, so I'm looking forward to that. :) Missing Katie's party tonight which is a bummer though. Jason Standing and Molly Kendall are both having parties I will probably have to miss on Saturday. Some relly bashing Sunday.

    Alice just sent me an SMS saying she is now (as of 5 seconds ago) a registered midwife. Yay! Big party tonight for her at camp!

    Next weekend is Benno and Claire's wedding in Melbourne and Rachael's hen's night in Adelaide. On the same night. I don't think I can make it to Melbourne :(

    And now I hear Michelle and Aden are getting married too. Yay for them! On another note, I'm now one of very few of my old friends who isn't married off.

    What a crazy life - weddings all the time!

    Posted at 2:09 AM #

    Comments:
    View Comments »