Blog - LJ - ClaimID - Alcorn - Mad About - Habits - Soup - Sites - Friends - Bruce - Ange - Bootstrap - Net Savoir - Cloud Pics
My title is thus
Talking to myself...



Smange Facebook Fan Page

My status Angela Alcorn
Subscribing

 Subscribe in a reader

 Subscribe by Email
If you want to subscribe to a selection of stuff I do online, try this feed.
To collect my writing back into one place, I've made a Facebook Fan Page to collect all my best professional writing, including my work at MakeUseOf, NetSavoir, Vegemite Croissant, Stage Left Events, Bootstrap Your Life and more.
To browse other sites of mine, see my ClaimID.


Daily Mugshot



Twitter Updates
    follow me on Twitter
    www.flickr.com
    By Title
    Aaarrgh!
    Talking to a few...
    Ange & Bruce Alcorn



    Widget_logo



    Fun Links
    Delicious Tags


    Latest Links

    Make Money Blogging


     
     Tuesday, April 12, 2005

    Aaarrgh!

    I'm in training which is infuriating enough... But this is some of the worst
    debating, discussion and SPELLING I have seen in ages.

    bonus's instead of bonuses
    patients " " patience
    My landlady used the word "diarise" which would be a cool word if it existed.

    Also, I watched "Roger & Me" the other day and found that "Partier" was not
    in an old version of the scrabble dictionary. Some poor woman (who had been
    told that she wasn't allowed her 7 letter word) in a tournament advised that since "partier"
    didn't exist we should all make sure we never claim to be one. :) Right! No
    more parties. Actually this all seems to be wrong. Partier is accepted by the scrabble dictionary now..

    Hey, did anyone else notice that e-scrabble has died?
    So upsetting. I shall
    have to find another.

    Sometimes I really think I should run a restaurant. The amount they get away
    with charging is rude!

    Ooh! And in news: Fiona is pregnant! Yay for Daniel and Fiona!

    What are crayons made from? And I don't mean what Americans mean by crayons
    - I can distinguish between coloured pencils (with wood) and the other
    stuff. Is it wax? Plastic? Something else entirely? Just that I read the
    packet and it gave me no indication whatsoever. And do you know you can
    erase crayon with a normal pencil eraser? I didn't. But the eraser came with
    the crayons so I tried it. It didn't work very well, but it worked. You can
    see I learned heaps today in training. *Sigh*



    Posted at 2:21 AM #

    Comments:
    View Comments »