Blog - LJ - ClaimID - Alcorn - Mad About - Habits - Soup - Sites - Friends - Bruce - Ange - Bootstrap - Net Savoir - Cloud Pics
My title is thus
Talking to myself...



Smange Facebook Fan Page

My status Angela Alcorn
Subscribing

 Subscribe in a reader

 Subscribe by Email
If you want to subscribe to a selection of stuff I do online, try this feed.
To collect my writing back into one place, I've made a Facebook Fan Page to collect all my best professional writing, including my work at MakeUseOf, NetSavoir, Vegemite Croissant, Stage Left Events, Bootstrap Your Life and more.
To browse other sites of mine, see my ClaimID.


Daily Mugshot



Twitter Updates
    follow me on Twitter
    www.flickr.com
    Talking to a few...
    Ange & Bruce Alcorn



    Widget_logo



    Fun Links
    Delicious Tags


    Latest Links

    Make Money Blogging


     
     Thursday, February 24, 2005

    i used to believe
    I really like some of the cute stories from I used to believe. Here's some from today's mailout:

    "I used to believe that if someone offered to give you their phone number, you would have to actually permanently swap your home phone numbers. I liked my phone number, so I would always turn people down when they offered me theirs. - anonymous"

    "i used to imagine a heart attack occurring when somebody's heart somehow pops out of their chest and starts attacking the victim. i honestly believed this until 8th grade, when we learned about functions of the heart. - Lub-dub"

    "When I was about six I had a pen pal in Colorado. I thought that because they didn't live in a shoreline state they had never seen water before so I would go down the street to the beach and put some water in bags and mail the water to them, attempting to explain what it was. - Danielle"

    Posted at 7:15 AM #

    Comments:
    View Comments »