Blog - LJ - ClaimID - Alcorn - Mad About - Habits - Soup - Sites - Friends - Bruce - Ange - Bootstrap - Net Savoir - Cloud Pics
My title is thus
Talking to myself...



Smange Facebook Fan Page

My status Angela Alcorn
Subscribing

 Subscribe in a reader

 Subscribe by Email
If you want to subscribe to a selection of stuff I do online, try this feed.
To collect my writing back into one place, I've made a Facebook Fan Page to collect all my best professional writing, including my work at MakeUseOf, NetSavoir, Vegemite Croissant, Stage Left Events, Bootstrap Your Life and more.
To browse other sites of mine, see my ClaimID.


Daily Mugshot



Twitter Updates
    follow me on Twitter
    www.flickr.com
    Talking to a few...
    Ange & Bruce Alcorn



    Widget_logo



    Fun Links
    Delicious Tags


    Latest Links

    Make Money Blogging


     
     Tuesday, December 07, 2004

    So, I haven't really posted since Nov 22..
    I really should actually write in my blog, but I haven't had time to do a thing. The last few weeks have been hectic: Working, concerts, rehearsing, bludging rehearsals to get more work done, meetings, random parties at our house. So.. let's work our way back a bit through the interesting days:

    Sat Dec 4th - Dinner and DVD's with Alasdair

    Fri Dec 3rd - Games night at Ed's House

    Sun Nov 28th - Tonja's Surprise going away party.

    Sat Nov 27th - ACCU Christmas dinner at the Convention Centre. Fun night, but I was stuffed.

    Fri Nov 26th - Worked the Bar at the Folk Federation for an Enda Kenny gig. James Cowling was doing the catering. It was really hot that night, so after we finished we went back to my place for late night drinks in the pool. Mmmm.

    Wed Nov 24th - The group formerly known as Flight did a gig in the Hutt St Naval club (111 Hutt St). We sang to the Governor, got food and wine and money. Awesome.

    All the days unaccounted for were a blur of parties at our house and lots of work, rehearsals and meetings. Can't really be bothered detailing them as it will only bore you. Will try to get photos of Tonja's and Ed's parties up soon. Don't forget, I actually move photos roughly to their chronological place.

    Posted at 10:10 AM #

    Comments:
    View Comments »