Blog - LJ - ClaimID - Alcorn - Mad About - Habits - Soup - Sites - Friends - Bruce - Ange - Bootstrap - Net Savoir - Cloud Pics
My title is thus
Talking to myself...



Smange Facebook Fan Page

My status Angela Alcorn
Subscribing

 Subscribe in a reader

 Subscribe by Email
If you want to subscribe to a selection of stuff I do online, try this feed.
To collect my writing back into one place, I've made a Facebook Fan Page to collect all my best professional writing, including my work at MakeUseOf, NetSavoir, Vegemite Croissant, Stage Left Events, Bootstrap Your Life and more.
To browse other sites of mine, see my ClaimID.


Daily Mugshot



Twitter Updates
    follow me on Twitter
    www.flickr.com
    By Title
    Quiz
    Talking to a few...
    Ange & Bruce Alcorn



    Widget_logo



    Fun Links
    Delicious Tags


    Latest Links

    Make Money Blogging


     
     Thursday, August 12, 2004

    Quiz

    This quiz went around at work with instructions to send it around to all your friends, etc etc. So I did.. but I thought I'd send it to my blog too.

    1. What time is it? 11.15am
    2. Name as it appears on your birth certificate: Angela Gaye Randall
    3 .Nickname: Smange (Small Ange)
    4. Parent's names: Andre and Dianne
    5. Number of candles that appeared on your last birthday cake: 26
    6. Date that you regularly blow them out: 26th Dec

    7. Pets: 1 Cat - Schrodinger
    8. Eye color: blue (or grey)
    9. Hair color: Dark Blonde/Light Brown
    10. Piercing: yes
    11. Tattoos: no
    12. How much do you love your job? It works really well around TAFE/Uni and it's actually fairly fun being here.
    13. Best gift you've received: I don't know!

    14. Hometown: Sydney/Adelaide (Born in Sydney, been in Adelaide since I was 3)
    15. Current residence: Prospect
    16.Been in love? Yes

    17.Been to Africa? No
    18.Been toilet papering? I've watched people toilet paper a car :)
    19.Loved by somebody so much it made you cry? Yes
    20.Been in a car accident? Yes
    21.Croutons or bacon bits? Neither
    22.Sprite or 7Up? Neither
    23.Favorite movie: Love Actually
    24.Favorite holiday: Somewhere tropical with nice clear sea water.
    25.Favorite day of the week: Saturday

    26.Favorite word or phrase: Really
    27.Favorite Toothpaste: Macleans Freshmint
    28.Favorite restaurant: Mapo (Korean) on Gouger (at the moment)
    29.Favorite flower: I love the smell of freesias
    30.Favorite drink: A good glass of wine
    31.Favorite sport to watch: I hate watching sport. Diving and Gymnastics are passable.

    32.Preferred type of ice cream: Homer Hudson chocolate. But since you can't get it anymore Sara Lee Ultra Chocolate will do.
    33.Favorite Sesame Street Character: The Count.
    34.Disney or Warner Bros? Warner Bros
    35.Favorite Fast Food Resturant: Subway (it's the only one that doesn't make you want to throw it back up again)
    36.When was your last hospital visit? A year ago
    37. What color is your bedroom carpet? It's really scary red/brown patterned stuff - I didn't choose it!
    38. Did you fail your permit or drivers test? No, but my car got defected when I did the test.
    39.Who is the last person you got mail from before this? Tanya
    40.Have you ever been convicted of a crime? No
    41.Which single store would you choose to max out your credit card? Myer
    42.What do you do most often do when you are bored? Read

    43.Name the person that you are friends with that lives the farthest away? I have a few friends in London. Most notably, Benno.
    44.Most annoying thing? Being inside when it's sunny
    45.Bedtime? About midnight
    46.Who will respond to this the quickest? People I work with
    47.Who is the person you sent this to that is least likely to
    respond? Most people.
    48.Favorite all-time TV show: Buffy
    49.Last person you went out to dinner with? AUCS - All of them
    50.Last movie you saw or rented: Heathers
    51.Favorite music: Chill out/ electronica/ alternative

    52.What CD is in your player right this second: I don't have a CD player!
    53.What is your deepest fear? Finding out Alasdair has lied to me again.

    54.Time when you finished: 12:55pm (Some people have to work for a living)




    Posted at 5:32 AM #

    Comments:
    View Comments »