1. What was the best year of your life? Why?
This year. I'm studying, working, partying. Most of the time has been good times with Alasdair, too.
2. What type of foods do you like? Why?
Spicy stuff. It keeps my taste buds interested.
3. If you had the choice of any job, in any organisation, what would it be? Why?
Event Manager in an Arts Organisation/Festival. Because I care about performance arts and I love organising stuff.
4. What is your favourite song? Why?
I like too many songs. I refuse to choose.
5. If you could live anywhere, where would it be? Why?
It'd look like Tasmania or somewhere tropical. It'd be warm. There would be a lot of people (so there was fun stuff to do). It's be civilised and have access to technology. Okay, Ive got it. It'd be Japan.
6. If you were in charge of your company, what are some of the first changes you would make? Why?
I'd create a really functional online reference system. And I'd pay the staff more. Then I'd create a self-maintained online learning system and get team leaders to regulary check to see what competencies have been achieved, the point being to move people into areas of work where they obviously have an interest in already.
7. What is your favourite book? Why?
This is a bit like the music, but I *can* choose. Hitchhikers Guide To the Galaxy - Douglas Adams
8. If you could have dinner with any person, dead or alive, who would it be? Why?
Einstein. The man is pure genius. I'd love to listen to him prattle on about maths and physics.. and then challenge him to a game of twister (or something equally intellectual).
9. What is your favourite movie? Why?
I said "Love Actually" a few days ago. I hope that was right. I change my mind a lot :)
10. If you could be anywhere right now, where would it be? Why?
A nice sunny beach sounds good.
11. What is your favourite television show? Why?
Buffy. Buffy. Simpsons. Angel.
12. What do you think about having to be here today?
I think I want to go home.
13. If you could start a new company tomorrow, what would it do? Why?
Events!! Festivals!! Arts performances!!
14. What is your favourite colour? Why?
Green. The kind of green leaves go in sunlight.
15. If you could have a free holiday anywhere in the world, where would you go? Why?
Probably to that nice tropical beach. But then I'd get bored and I'd want to do some historic/cultural stuff (Like Europe) and some more interesting stuff (like Asia).
I'm *that* close to a world trip, I tell you. The second I have enough money - I'm away.
Posted at 8:34 AM #
View Comments »