Blog - LJ - ClaimID - Alcorn - Mad About - Habits - Soup - Sites - Friends - Bruce - Ange - Bootstrap - Net Savoir - Cloud Pics
My title is thus
Talking to myself...



Smange Facebook Fan Page

My status Angela Alcorn
Subscribing

 Subscribe in a reader

 Subscribe by Email
If you want to subscribe to a selection of stuff I do online, try this feed.
To collect my writing back into one place, I've made a Facebook Fan Page to collect all my best professional writing, including my work at MakeUseOf, NetSavoir, Vegemite Croissant, Stage Left Events, Bootstrap Your Life and more.
To browse other sites of mine, see my ClaimID.


Daily Mugshot



Twitter Updates
    follow me on Twitter
    www.flickr.com
    By Title
    Paypal
    Talking to a few...
    Ange & Bruce Alcorn



    Widget_logo



    Fun Links
    Delicious Tags


    Latest Links

    Make Money Blogging


     
     Wednesday, August 11, 2004

    Paypal
    Okay, so I'm a complete nutter. :) Who didn't know that already?

    Alice just got a chain letter. It had a 5c piece in the top right hand side and asked you to send $10 to the person at the top of the list (blah blah blah). It was such a scam. It got me to telling her about the Save Karyn website. She'd never heard of it before. I got to thinking about how I could possibly convince people to give me money. I probably can't. We joked about setting up a Paypal donation thing on my site. And then I just decided to do it. Here's a thought: If people give me money I can spend more time at home blogging. And I probably won't be so whiney either. Win Win situation for myself and the readers.. of which I'm sure there are at least 2.

    I also recalled a conversation I had with Garth about Kynan. Kynan used to walk up to the bar and say "What are you going to buy me?". Garth figured that the attitude was right - and bought him the beer. (And face it - look where that attitude has got Kynan?!?!)

    So here is my attitude: How much money are you going to give me?

    Also, if you feel like buying me a beer and can't - this is the perfect way to shout me. :)




    Posted at 7:14 AM #

    Comments:
    View Comments »