Blog - LJ - ClaimID - Alcorn - Mad About - Habits - Soup - Sites - Friends - Bruce - Ange - Bootstrap - Net Savoir - Cloud Pics
My title is thus
Talking to myself...



Smange Facebook Fan Page

My status Angela Alcorn
Subscribing

 Subscribe in a reader

 Subscribe by Email
If you want to subscribe to a selection of stuff I do online, try this feed.
To collect my writing back into one place, I've made a Facebook Fan Page to collect all my best professional writing, including my work at MakeUseOf, NetSavoir, Vegemite Croissant, Stage Left Events, Bootstrap Your Life and more.
To browse other sites of mine, see my ClaimID.


Daily Mugshot



Twitter Updates
    follow me on Twitter
    www.flickr.com
    By Title
    art-painter.tk
    Talking to a few...
    Ange & Bruce Alcorn



    Widget_logo



    Fun Links
    Delicious Tags


    Latest Links

    Make Money Blogging


     
     Thursday, June 24, 2004

    art-painter.tk
    art-painter.tk

    "I am an ART-Painter who spends a lot of time behind a computer...Some say I should be painting more , but frankly spoken I don't care ...I do what I got to do and that's it...Look at my Website if you want to find out more ...
    The Web is a playground to me , a place for experiment..And a place to meet people or to promote the Great Works.... "

    "I am moderator of ART-PAINTER.TK and looking for Artist and Art-lovers who are interested in publishing about Art and Art Events around the World "
    "....People who can publish about the Art scenes in their country...Mail me if you're interested , little knowledge of html is needed and MSN for direct contact about publishing... "

    This guy sounds fascinating - his idea is great. I don't have time - nor am I probably the kind of artist he is thinking of, but I'll pass the info on for anyone who might be :)

    Posted at 2:49 AM #

    Comments:
    View Comments »