Blog - LJ - ClaimID - Alcorn - Mad About - Habits - Soup - Sites - Friends - Bruce - Ange - Bootstrap - Net Savoir - Cloud Pics
My title is thus
Talking to myself...



Smange Facebook Fan Page

My status Angela Alcorn
Subscribing

 Subscribe in a reader

 Subscribe by Email
If you want to subscribe to a selection of stuff I do online, try this feed.
To collect my writing back into one place, I've made a Facebook Fan Page to collect all my best professional writing, including my work at MakeUseOf, NetSavoir, Vegemite Croissant, Stage Left Events, Bootstrap Your Life and more.
To browse other sites of mine, see my ClaimID.


Daily Mugshot



Twitter Updates
    follow me on Twitter
    www.flickr.com
    By Title
    the friday five
    Talking to a few...
    Ange & Bruce Alcorn



    Widget_logo



    Fun Links
    Delicious Tags


    Latest Links

    Make Money Blogging


     
     Friday, April 16, 2004

    the friday five
    the friday five:

    1. What do you do for a living?

    I make money by working in a call centre for a financial institution.

    2. What do you like most about your job?

    It's easy and when I leave I don't have to think about work. There's always someone else who can do my job. Between calls I can stare out the window or talk to other team members.

    3. What do you like least about your job?

    Dickhead customers that yell at you when it's not your fault.

    4. When you have a bad day at work it's usually because _____...

    Every customer had big problems and made my stats look bad.

    5. What other career(s) are you interested in?

    I'm studying Event Management at TAFE. I want to run Arts Festivals, mainly. I have a few business ideas and I really love music - so they are two side option careers.. Also I'm pretty science minded and kind of geeky so I'd like to study more Science and IT and perhaps work in those fields. Sometimes I also think of Nutrition/Dietitian and fitness instructor too. I'm torn between having a job that I like for the moment and a career I can love for my life. But that will always be the way, so I'll probably always be studying something new :)

    Posted at 10:53 AM #

    Comments:
    View Comments »