Blog - LJ - ClaimID - Alcorn - Mad About - Habits - Soup - Sites - Friends - Bruce - Ange - Bootstrap - Net Savoir - Cloud Pics
My title is thus
Talking to myself...



Smange Facebook Fan Page

My status Angela Alcorn
Subscribing

 Subscribe in a reader

 Subscribe by Email
If you want to subscribe to a selection of stuff I do online, try this feed.
To collect my writing back into one place, I've made a Facebook Fan Page to collect all my best professional writing, including my work at MakeUseOf, NetSavoir, Vegemite Croissant, Stage Left Events, Bootstrap Your Life and more.
To browse other sites of mine, see my ClaimID.


Daily Mugshot



Twitter Updates
    follow me on Twitter
    www.flickr.com
    By Title
    Thankyou DNRC :)
    Talking to a few...
    Ange & Bruce Alcorn



    Widget_logo



    Fun Links
    Delicious Tags


    Latest Links

    Make Money Blogging


     
     Friday, February 06, 2004

    Thankyou DNRC :)
    "Then you have the low-carb dieters. This involves the active avoidance of life-giving antioxidants while scarfing massive amounts of known carcinogens until someone punches you to death for bragging about how much weight you lost."

    "I think they must put something in food that makes you have to go to the bathroom".

    "I work in a restaurant that has open-air rooftop dining. While explaining this to a woman who called to make a reservation, she asked me, "Now, the roof, is that on the top of the building?" "

    "One of our school district's principals was trying to get his staff to bond. Their ears perked up when he announced, "And we really have to get closer together and learn to trust each other more. To that end, we are going to have some bondage activities this afternoon." "

    Dilbert DVD!!




    Posted at 9:00 AM #

    Comments:
    View Comments »