Blog - LJ - ClaimID - Alcorn - Mad About - Habits - Soup - Sites - Friends - Bruce - Ange - Bootstrap - Net Savoir - Cloud Pics
My title is thus
Talking to myself...



Smange Facebook Fan Page

My status Angela Alcorn
Subscribing

 Subscribe in a reader

 Subscribe by Email
If you want to subscribe to a selection of stuff I do online, try this feed.
To collect my writing back into one place, I've made a Facebook Fan Page to collect all my best professional writing, including my work at MakeUseOf, NetSavoir, Vegemite Croissant, Stage Left Events, Bootstrap Your Life and more.
To browse other sites of mine, see my ClaimID.


Daily Mugshot



Twitter Updates
    follow me on Twitter
    www.flickr.com
    By Title
    Relaxing day
    Talking to a few...
    Ange & Bruce Alcorn



    Widget_logo



    Fun Links
    Delicious Tags


    Latest Links

    Make Money Blogging


     
     Saturday, February 21, 2004

    Relaxing day
    After a gorgeous fruit salad at T-Bar Alasdair and I trundled down to Freedom to get some makeshift (oops! nearly had a freudian typo - makeshit) furniture. I bought a pretend wardrobe and ordered a shelf for the bathroom that I failed to measure and then realised it wasn't going to fit anyway. Alasdair went to a LAN party about lunch time. I took back the DVD (Bad Eggs) we borrowed from Kino on Thursday night and pointed out that it had been pretty scratched. They told me to take a freebie. So i did. I watched "View from the top" (which is a silly, girly movie with Gwynneth Paltrow and Christina Applegate in it) over lunch. Finally, I decided it was a nice day for a walk (it was raining) so I set off back to Freedom to get refunded for the shelf I ordered and now didn't want. After wandering around town for a while I realised I had horrible blisters and had to pike and catch the bus home. Plus, I ended up with a much cheaper, nastier version of the shelf I wanted for the bathroom because nothing else was going to fit! *grumble* I've set up the shelf since getting home and pretty much done bugger all since then. "Mrs Doubtfire" is on TV tonight.. followed by "Being John Malkovich" so I think I'm due for a Big Night In (TM). I've never seen "Mrs Doubtfire". Even if it's crap I'll be entertained waiting for the gem of a movie to come. Maybe the TV station planned it that way. Or maybe it's one of those movie doubles designed to showcase the talents of a star who has a new movie coming out at the cinemas soon. I'm sure It will be riveting to find out. Maybe I should get icecream too. :)

    Posted at 8:40 AM #

    Comments:
    View Comments »