Blog - LJ - ClaimID - Alcorn - Mad About - Habits - Soup - Sites - Friends - Bruce - Ange - Bootstrap - Net Savoir - Cloud Pics
My title is thus
Talking to myself...



Smange Facebook Fan Page

My status Angela Alcorn
Subscribing

 Subscribe in a reader

 Subscribe by Email
If you want to subscribe to a selection of stuff I do online, try this feed.
To collect my writing back into one place, I've made a Facebook Fan Page to collect all my best professional writing, including my work at MakeUseOf, NetSavoir, Vegemite Croissant, Stage Left Events, Bootstrap Your Life and more.
To browse other sites of mine, see my ClaimID.


Daily Mugshot



Twitter Updates
    follow me on Twitter
    www.flickr.com
    Talking to a few...
    Ange & Bruce Alcorn



    Widget_logo



    Fun Links
    Delicious Tags


    Latest Links

    Make Money Blogging


     
     Friday, February 06, 2004

    Ananova - Rap fan forced to listen to Verdi
    Rap fan forced to listen to Verdi:

    "A US man has been ordered to listen to Verdi's La Traviata after playing 50 Cent's music too loud in his car. Michael Carreras was driving with friends with the sunroof and windows open while listening to the rapper's music on his CD player. A police officer stopped him and gave him a ticket for violating the city's strict noise laws, reports ITV.com. The incident occurred near Miami Beach, where if your stereo can be heard from 100 feet away, you can be charged. Carreras was ordered to listen to two hours of the opera.
    Judge Jeffrey Swartz told him: 'You've imposed your music on me and now I'm going to impose my music on you.'
    Story filed: 20:34 Thursday 5th February 2004"

    *chuckle* I didn't know judges could do that. Maybe they're going a little too far.. and how are they going to know if he did it? Sit him down and watch him listen to 2 hours of Verdi?

    Posted at 8:48 AM #

    Comments:
    View Comments »