Blog - LJ - ClaimID - Alcorn - Mad About - Habits - Soup - Sites - Friends - Bruce - Ange - Bootstrap - Net Savoir - Cloud Pics
My title is thus
Talking to myself...



Smange Facebook Fan Page

My status Angela Alcorn
Subscribing

 Subscribe in a reader

 Subscribe by Email
If you want to subscribe to a selection of stuff I do online, try this feed.
To collect my writing back into one place, I've made a Facebook Fan Page to collect all my best professional writing, including my work at MakeUseOf, NetSavoir, Vegemite Croissant, Stage Left Events, Bootstrap Your Life and more.
To browse other sites of mine, see my ClaimID.


Daily Mugshot



Twitter Updates
    follow me on Twitter
    www.flickr.com
    By Title
    Friday Five
    Talking to a few...
    Ange & Bruce Alcorn



    Widget_logo



    Fun Links
    Delicious Tags


    Latest Links

    Make Money Blogging


     
     Friday, January 30, 2004

    Friday Five
    Friday Five. You have just won one million dollars:

    1. Who do you call first?

    Alasdair. We'd have to go out and celebrate. :)

    2. What is the first thing you buy for yourself?

    Martini! Oh you mean big things :) Er, a swanky new dress and shoes.

    3. What is the first thing you buy for someone else?

    It'd be for Alasdair.. probably a car. Whatever Peugot or BMW he most recently drooled at.

    4. Do you give any away? If yes, to whom?

    Charity? Friends? Wilderness preservation.

    5. Do you invest any? If so, how?

    Invest enough of it that you can have $50,000 per year in interest.. and live off the interest. :) Then you'd know that you were only working because you wanted to and not because you had to. Plus you'd be set for life.



    Posted at 9:37 AM #

    Comments:
    View Comments »